Google AdWords Management
On-Going Monthly Management from Only £75/Month
Google is the most popular internet search engine in the world. Around 85% of the search traffic comes from search engines. If your business / services are not utilising Google AdWords then you may be losing out to your competitors. No matter how big or small your business is but do you know that almost 85% of the UK population already uses Internet and Google is being used by almost 90% of them?
Google Search results have two types of search results:
- Left side results, called natural or organic search results
- Top 3, bottom 3 and right side results, called paid search results. These can be managed with Google AdWords
Your AdWords account needs an on-going optimisation work in order to keep ahead of your competition.Your dedicated manager will monitor and keep an eye on your account on-going basis and fine-tune and optimise to increase your ROI and conversions.
- Keyword performance
- Ads performance
- Ad extension performance i.e. Site links extensions, Call Extensions, Location Extensions etc.
- Finding More Keywords Opportunities and adding into existing ad groups
- A/B Split Testing – If 2 ads per ad group Available
- Monitoring Fraudulent Clicks Activities
- Non-working or 404 error landing pages
- Google Shopping Performance (If Available)
- Display Network Performance and Making Adjustments (If Available)
- Quality Score / CTR / Avg. Visit Duration / Avg. Position and optimise to improve these key metrics.
- Overall conversions, conversion rate and cost/conversion and optimise these and improve overall ROI
You will also receive the monthly reports in the first week of the month which will include the following reports
- Campaign Performance Report
- Ad groups Performance Report
- Ads Performance Report
- Keyword Performance Report
- Google ShoppingReport (If Available)
- Display Network Performance Report (If Available)
- Re-marketing Performance Report (If Available)
If you want to speak to discuss your requirements call us on 01438 94 1000 (Mon-Fri 09:30 am to 05:30 pm) or submit your enquiry below.